Sunday, March 7, 2010

March Madness Blind Resume Game: Part 1

Today I've decided to play a game one this blog. I'll give you three teams who are on the bubble, give you the strength of schedule, RPI rank, overall record, and conference record. In the comments, tell me which one of the three teams would make it to the tournament if it came down to those three.

Team A
Overall Record: 17-14
Conference Record: 7-11
RPI: 55
SOS: 3

Team B
Overall Record: 22-8
Conference Record: 11-5
RPI: 33
SOS: 73

Team C
Overall Record: 24-5
Conference Record: 11-3
RPI: 45
SOS: 142

In the comments, tell me which of the teams you believe should make the tournament. Remember only pick one. After a few comments I'll reveal the identity of the three teams.

1 comment:

  1. Of the three, I think Team B has the best chance. It's hard for a team like Team A to make the tournament with a 7-11 conference record, even in a very good conference. B and C are close, but B has the slightly better RPI and SOS.

    ReplyDelete